What is a business card?
A good business card should convey the overall image of your business. The color, wording and texture of your business card have a lot to do with its appeal and its ability to convey your company image.
- Use your logo as the basis, make sure it the largest element on the card
- Keep it simple. Don't cram too much information on the card
- Include the essentials, your name, title, company name, address, phone and e-mail address, and make
sure your name and business name are immediately identifiable
- Make sure the typeface is easily readable.
- Stick to one or two colours
- If you can using the both sides of the card is best
When comes to printing make sure the print is of high quality and the card stock paper is at least 14pt.
At AppNerd, we design we all the above in mind and our prints are of high quality, with raised text and images on the card and UV spot glossing on the raised media. 14pt-16pt card stock comes standard and we deliver it right to your door.