Remember those businesses that said: "We've been around for years, we don't need a website, social media or an online presence."
How do you think they are doing during this time? If this pandemic has shown us anything from a business stand point it's that the use of online technology is important, for sales, business exposure, continuity and for your employees.
Here are five tips to selling your businesses' services and products online:
1. Consider Your Service and Market
2. Build Out Your E-commerce Website
3. Create the Social Media Campaigns
4. Generate Traffic and Clients by marketing online
5. Do the Work! Selling online is just as hard as selling in person
The internet and your laptop/PC is a utility and not a luxury. USE IT!