With more business solutions moving online, the employee portal has continued to grow to include benefits enrollment and management, paid time off requests, evaluations and more.
If you're looking for ways to streamline the Human Resource process and move your company toward paperless, look into an online portal.
This communication makes the staff feel more engaged with their employers and company, making it easier to have interactions with co-workers and create a non-confrontational space for the team to share ideas and express concerns. It is especially great for remote working in times such as this pandemic we are in.
The employee portal streamlines the process of any staff member working from home. It helps with
- maintaining your corporate communication
- allows staff to remain focused on key initiatives
- apply for HR documents, sick days, vacation etc
- CRM interface for relevant staff
- inter-department communication, document sharing and marketing
- basically, the online portal will be your virtual office
Contact AppNerd for more details on creating and setting up your staff with a online portal and get your virtual office going today!